Announcing the Math on the Level Community Forum!
The Math on the Level Support Group is moving to our website! This new support Forum is designed to help the community of Math on the Level curriculum users get support and encouragement in teaching their children. If you are using Math on the Level, or if you are considering whether it will be a good fit for your family, you are welcome to join the Math on the Level online community. Here are the steps to join.
- Log in to our website and verify Your Profile information
- If you already have a log-in to our website, log in, click "Your Profile" on your User Menu. Then on your profile page, click Edit and Edit your Profile. Then verify your name, username, and email. Your username will be viewable to others, so make sure it is different from your name and email.
- If you have no log-in account, sign up!. You need enter only your name, username, email, and a password. Once you read and accept our terms and conditions, click Sign Up!. Our website will send a email with a confirmation link to verify your information. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam blocker settings. Click the confirmation link to complete the sign-up process.
- After your request is approved, a Forum tab will appear on the Main menu when you log in. Click this tab to enter the forum.
- You will be able to search existing posts and ask questions (by creating a new topic) and get answers from other members of the Math on the Level online community. The forum also includes a useful Search feature.
To participate in the Math on the Level forum, you will need to agree to these Forum Terms and Conditions.
We have worked hard to make this new Math on the Level Community Forum a safe, secure place for Math on the Level users to provide support and to share ideas. We hope you find this support forum helpful in your home schooling journey.
John and Carlita Boyles
PS. The Yahoo! User Group was ended in response to their most recent Terms and Conditions, which we felt were too invasive.