Announcing the Math on the Level Forum!
The Math on the Level Support Group is now on our website! This new forum is designed to help the growing community of Math on the Level users get support and encouragement in teaching their children. If you are using Math on the Level, or if you are considering whether it will be a good fit for your family, you are welcome to join the Math on the Level online community.
Here's how to join.
- Log in to our website.
- If you have no log-in account, sign up!. You will enter your name, a log-in username, email, and a password. Our website will send an email with Confirmation Link; click that link to complete the sign-up process. If you do not receive this email, check your spam blocker settings.
- If you already have an account, log-in.
- On the User Menu, click "Your Profile" and verify your username and email.
NOTE: If your current username is an email, you must change it to something else in order to join the forum. (The username is visible to other members.)
- To participate in the Math on the Level forum, you will need to agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Log in, and click the new FORUM tab on the Main Menu. You can see DISCUSSIONS, make POSTS and get answers from other members of the Math on the Level online community. The Forum has many useful features. Click the Forum Menu HELP tab for detailed instructions.
We have worked hard to make this new Math on the Level Community Forum a safe, secure place for Math on the Level users to provide support and to share ideas. We hope you find it helpful in your home schooling journey.
John and Carlita Boyles
PS. The Yahoo! User Group was ended due to their most recent Terms and Conditions, which we feel are far too invasive to our users.