1. Be Supportive
Let's be sure to create a welcoming environment by treating everyone respectfully. Be nice when you post!
This is a community. We would love to have you join us, but don't just sit on the sidelines. Jump in and ask questions, share experiences, and become one of us. We all need each other.
3. Stay on the topics of homeschooling and teaching math
- Don't sell used curriculum here
- Don't discuss politics or calls to action
4. How to join the Forum
(if you don't have one)
- Fill in the form with your name, username, and email. If you get a captcha error, refresh the page.
- Look for a verification email, and click the link it contains to enable your account.
(be sure to include why you wish to become a forum member)
- After you receive our reply, log in and review your profile information.
- Note: You can add, edit, or delete information in your profile at any time.